Hagon Shocks

A place to discuss matters related to Honda Helix scooters.

Hagon Shocks

Postby Phil » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:11 pm

I'm pleased to announce that I took the plunge. From what I read on this forum. I decided to give the Hagon shocks a go. Ordering the was painful, and a pleasant experience. Helpful customer service. Surprised that Hagon takes in account for your weight, and of your passenger. And how little or how much you will be riding two up. Only downfall but not a deal killer. Is that they are special order from England. And I just missed the cut off day . So I should be expecting them mid August. I'm definitely looking forward to trying them out. I'll write about my experience.
Phil

Re: Hagon Shocks

Postby Dan_Lockwood » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:16 am

Phil, good morning.

I have not yet started to ride my Helix, been in my buddy's lake house garage since I bought it about 5 years ago. Hope to get it up to my house sometime this late summer.

I'm weighing in at around 220# and the wife around 140#. I'm thinking that the stock shocks are going to be a bit weak for my riding. I'll probably ride more solo on this as she likes our Harley better.

Be interesting to know how well they work out for you.

Thanks and let us know.

Dan
Dan

3 Harleys
'98 Red Helix
Dan_Lockwood

Re: Hagon Shocks

Postby Phil » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:15 pm

Dan, thank for the reply. I will definitely keep in touch with you. And let you know who the new shocks perform. I'm sure there will be a vast improvement. No more wallowing through the corners. Or pogo sticking down the straight away.
Phil

Return to Honda Helix